Sunday, June 26, 2005

i have to stop this

sunday bluddy sunday

i dont know why but i always find myself moping around on sundays

i wake up and i wait and wait and the more i wait the more restless i get

I always seem to have the sunday blues

and i said something really mean to my brother yesterday that i regret

i want to take it back cos i feel so guilty for saying it

i always do that... i say mean things that i dont really mean later on and i hurt people with my words and i cant take it back

i gotta stop

gotta stop these mood swings and this mean streak

gotta stop being so blatantly blunt

gotta stop hurting people i love and people who care about me

i find it hard to deal with stress and boredom and expectations and stress

omg i think i have a problem

I HAVE TO STOP SAYING MEAN THINGS THAT I DONT REALLY MEAN!

Site Meter