Thursday, March 31, 2005

make me study

it feels like a while since i last updated this blog

and it was because of this that i realised that people do read it! (if you read it then comment! so i know that you're still with me!)

the reasons why i havent updated are varied,

1. i set myself a goal this week to finish THREE assessments (to date only 1/2 accomplished)

2. i felt no motivation nor inclination to

which causes me to think... maybe ive simply run out of things to say?

me? run out of things to say?
me? the person who could churn out pages of garbage from a day of nothingness?
yes me!

its because i really havent been up to much since tuesday except working on my stupid assessments (and watching 10 full episodes of the o.c).

exams are like 2 weeks away, each worth about 60% ... and im hoping that they will be my last exams EVER! i really gotta pull these hypothetical socks up... the possibility of failure is REAL and quite a tough bullet to bite

i could NOT endure another 6 months of this work again

so if anyone sees me online, please give me a friendly reminder that my future hangs upon these exams.

3 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Little Engine (Becki/Charlie) That Could

(hehehe apparently JOHN denver turned it into a song! wooo go John denver HOTTTttness tehehe!)

There was a little railroad train with loads and loads of toys
All starting out to find a home with little girls and boys
And as that little railroad train began to chug along
The little engine up in front was heard to sing this song

Choo choo choo choo, choo choo choo choo
I feel so good today.
Oh, hear the track, oh clickity clack
I’ll go my merry way

The little train went rousing on so fast it seemed to fly
Until it reached a mountain that went almost to the sky
The little engine moaned and groaned and huffed and puffed away
But halfway to the top it gave just gave up and seemed to say

I can’t go on, I can’t go on
I’m weary as can be
I can’t go on, I can’t go on
This job is not for me

The toys got out to push but all in vain alas, alack
And then a great big engine came a-whistling down the track
They asked if it would kindly pull them up the mountainside
But with a high and mighty sneer it scornfully replied

Don’t bother me, don’t bother me
To pull the likes of you
Don’t bother me, don’t bother me
I’ve better things to do

The toys all started crying 'cause that engine was so mean
And then there came another one the smallest ever seen
And though it seemed that she could hardly pull herself along
She hitched on to the front and as she pulled and sang this song

I think I can, I think I can
I think I have a plan
And I can do most anything
If I only think I can

Then up that great big mountain with the cars all full of toys
And soon they reached the waiting arms of little girls and boys
And though that ends the story it will do you lots of good
To take a lesson from the little engine that could

Just think you can, just think you can
And have that understood
And very soon you’ll start to say
I always knew I could

I knew I could, I knew I could
I knew I could, I knew I could
I knew I could, I knew I could
Yeah!



Yeaaaaaahhhhh! Indeed!! I know you can i know you can, YOU know you can, you're almost done! so know u can and YOOOOoo CaaaaNn DOOOOooOOOoooYIiiiTTtt!

Tehehehe... bring back memories of crazy uni avoiding days?? LoL

Love you long time *licks* ;)

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger [ b e c c s] said...

LOL
WTF? hahahahahahahahahahaha

ohhh good times good times vien!!
whatever happened?

i miss yoooo
and crazy enough i even miss them days

good memories

 
At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site jr scrabble

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter